Snow Day

                  { "....Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."  }
                                                                                             - Isaiah 1:18

Waking up to a beautiful morning and looking out the window to see snow was a delight! Where i live, snow is very rare and this year it racked up, 8 inches to be exact.  I couldn't help going out to take some pictures and attempting a first post to my new blog! Still filled with the christmas cheer, I decided to dress in christmas gifts galore. The black jacket pictured here is from sierra trading post from my lovely mom and the rainboots were and early present from no other than myself! The boots were bought at rack room shoes.  Although,  those rainboots didn't keep my freezing toes warm so i ended up changing into boots.  Luckily, hot chocolate and warm blankets awaited inside.  I hope everyone had a warm and cozy snow day over the holidays! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!