change is near

{And if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their conquerors and say, 'We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly'}
 - 1 Kings 8:47

Hello lovelies! First off, I want to thank you so much for yall's support and comments over the past year and half. I can't believe that I finally have 15 members!  I hope Vintage Verses is a place where one can come for encouragement and spiritual uplifting.  I love sharing my burdens, delights, and bits of life with you all.  If you ever have any suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to email me or post a comment.

Secondly, I wanted to let yall know that there will some changes around here...design wise on the blog and hopefully in a spiritual way for myself.  I'm going to be "spring cleaning" Vintage Verses and for myself, I want to "clean up" my actions and habits.  I feel like I need to do a secular detox and get rid of the things that are clouding my judgement and stealing my time.  Don't worry...I will be explaining this more in posts to come!

Shirt: Ralph Lauren via Goodwill
Skirt: Hand-me down
Shoes: Madden Girl via TJMaxx
Necklace: New York & Company Outlet
Ring and Earrings: Magnabilities

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors! totally welcoming the summer :) btw- madden girl composes of half my shoe collection...
    I saw you are new to the Fashion&Faith community! So I would like to say welcome fellow sister in Christ! and I am your 16th follower too! woo hoo!

    I hope you can follow me back too! I actually just posted a new post, and I gave out my first award. your blog looks quite similar to mine- and I haven't found many that I feel do. I look forward to your visit :)

    God bless
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks, you look absolutely too darling in this outfit ❤ The bright spring colors are so uplifting, and your accessories are beautiful! And congratulations on your milestone of reaching 15 followers! How exciting ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello gorgeous! I adore your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace! It goes great with the shirt.

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to leave your thoughts!