Pop of color

{Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.} - Matthew 6:34

Lately, I've been in a black mood when it comes to dressing. I think it's connected to my frustration with school...the reading, calculus, and clubs. I feel like my to-do list is miles high. Not to mention the leadership positions I've been appointed to this year.  I feel like I'm not living up to what my peers, teachers, and coworkers expect of me. It worries me.

 I've got to channel my frustration into productivity though; turn my grief into something more. I guess I just need to add a "pop of color" in!

Dress: Goodwill
Shoes: Guess via TJMaxx
Belt: (from another dress) Macy's
Necklace: Fossil Outlet
Watch: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!