Perfection

{Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.} - Matthew 5:48

Sometimes I feel like I try so hard, and yet it's never good enough. I'm so tired of being constantly pushed to my limits and still being expected to do more. I just can't live up to everyone's expectations....I can't live up to my own half the time! My anti-perfectionist feelings ensued when I began calculus this year. I literally feel SO dumb..I feel like I know the material and then a test/quiz arrives and I can hardly pass. It's so frustrating! I feel like I could do better, work harder, achieve more. I just feel helpless right now though...how do I fight this struggle?

I need to fight it with the armor of Christ! I'm just having a  hard time comprehending that as well. Let's just say it's complicated.   

Dress: Forever 21
Blouse: New York and Co. Outlet
Shoes: via Ross
Necklace: Fossil

Sorry for having to listen to my vent session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!