legal

{Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.} - Matthew 16:24-25

Today, I am an adult.

Today, I take on responsibility of my actions. Today, I can buy ammo, lottery tickets, and well, tobacco (haha). Today, I am learning that i'm not a child anymore. I am accountable. I'm so ready to embark on this journey of life, especially college next year. I'm ready to be a disciple of Christ. Today, I'm ready to praise the one who was born a mystery, but died to save my sins.  

Today, I am legal.  


Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway (Open until March 31st at 12:00 p.m.)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!