First project

{You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.}
- Genesis 3:4-5

This past week has been a complete whirlwind. I completed my first project, pulled my first college all-nighter (or actually a couple), and am just now coming off a coffee-high. I wanted to share with ya'll my project to get some honest feedback and see what you all thought! So without further ah-do.......here is what I like to call Genesis.


The snake represents the serpent in the Garden of Eden while the severe lines represent Eve's converging beliefs. If you would like to know more of the symbolism behind this piece just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!