March.

{For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.}
 - Song of Solomon 2:11-12

Good morning lovely ladies!

Today, we embark on my favorite month of the year! Why so you ask? Well....

- Spring is just around the corner and on my daily walk to class, I love to enjoy the chirping birds and blooming buds
-March Madness is in full go
- Spring break insures a week of uninterrupted R&R
- Tights are optional
- Fashion Week last month means great inspiration for working designs
- My birthday is March 28
-  I head to Daytona to compete with my fellow Lady Pack at the NCA nationals
- The semester is successfully halfway over
- Running outside is encouraged
- Open-toed heels peep their way onto the sidewalks
- and smoothies/iced coffee become a daily routine

Another reason I'm so excited about this month is that the lovely Secret Sister Project has graciously chosen me to be a featured sister. If you would like to read the questionnaire and know more about this inspiring organization, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!