City.

{A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this, everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.}
 - John 13:34-35


Blessed with the opportunity to intern for Hunter Bell, this small town NC gal has moved to the big apple for the summer. My mom helped me settle in over Memorial Day weekend and prepare me for my first 'big girl' job. We shopped, went to see Matilda on Broadway, had dessert more than one time for dinner, shared delicious cheesecake, and took every form of public transportation known to man.

Now, being by myself for almost two weeks, I've been able to explore and somewhat learn to navigate the city. I walked the Highline park a few days ago {an old train station that's being renovated into a park and subway station}, went grocery shopping, and picked up some gorgeous flowers. My internship has also gone well so far, allowing me to oberserve and learn things at a quick pace. 

-------------------------------------------

My prayer for this week is that I will have the confidence to approach/meet new people and respond in love to those around me. What is your prayer for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!