Camera happy

                                                 IMG_3948
                                                  {"God pursues me...will I pursue him?"}
                                                               - our preacher

Excuse me know for the load up on pictures! Today, I decided to play around with my camera.  The sun was beautiful outside and I couldn't resist going out there to take pictures.  I tried to do a couple of different backgrounds and lighting but I never could quite get a good picture.  Alot of these are blurry because of my tripod and the wind..sorry! I would love for any suggestions on outdoor pictures.  Thanks!

          IMG_3938IMG_3939

          IMG_3945IMG_3952

                                                IMG_3942
        {Wearing: Delias dress (goodwill), coverup via belk, belt unknown, Rampage heels}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!