Today, I bring you my first outside post!

            IMG_3921IMG_3919
      {But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.} - Psalm 86:15

It may not seem like much, but today is my very first outside post!  Since beginning my blog, i've been contained to my room because its been freezing outdoors.  I've been dying to try out my camera outside because i've seen so many other blogs with beautiful pictures.  I think the background makes the outfit look much more interesting and not just standing infront of a camera! So what do you think? Any tips?
I decide to wear this outfit today because the sun was shinning bright and it was so warm..i'm talking 50's.  This adorable romper was my score at a end of season sale last year.  I love the ridiculously wide legs (the boyfriend thinks of them as elephant legs). 


             IMG_3928IMG_3927
{Wearing: romper via belk, delias jacket, F21 belt/earrings, Hue tights, Rugged wearhouse heels}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!