superwoman!

{Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you
- Psalm 9:10

Who said I couldn't save the world all in a day's time?

Sometimes I feel like I couldn't cram another single thing into my schedule. From the clubs, sports, and school activities that i'm involved in, it just never ends! I get so overwhelmed and stressed in times like these and it makes me wonder if I just try to do too much.  I also think I put all of this on myself subconsciously sometimes, thinking that the more I do, the better I appear to others and the less I have to fill my time with. I know I care about what others think too much and I think I'm afraid of not having things to do...like I have to have my time consumed.

However, all of this pity party doesn't help me! It just makes me realize that I need to turn to God in trials and learn to trust in him...not my peer's opinions.  And I need to fill my spare time with reading God's word and praising him, rather than joining new extra curricular activities!

IMG_7699
IMG_7667IMG_7676IMG_7681IMG_7673IMG_7715
Dress: via Ross
Belt: Mom's
Shoes: Betseyville
Tights: Hue
Necklace: Betseyville

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!