Redeemed

{Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong} - 1 Corinthians 16:13

For the past week, I am proud to say that Ive been lifting God's name and feeling his holy majesty! I attended a conference in Daytona Beach, Florida with my youth group that featured Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin as headliners. However, the main event wasn't Louie or Chris, it was Christ! We sang songs and lifted our arms as high as they could go all for the glory of god alone. It was unbelievable. The atmosphere was indescribable and I wish I could tell you how alive I felt in Christ this past week. I felt loved, wanted, and I knew that this mighty creator was FOR REAL! I felt redeemed of my sins again, alive in god, alive in the word. It was amazing and It felt good to not be ashamed of the gospel!

I am redeemed and I am alive. I hope I can portray that through this blog and forever more. Thank you for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!