California Lovin'

   {"For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods."}
   - Matthew 25:14 KJV
I've taken some time away from the blog to finish exams and then go on vacation.  While my exams were stressful and time consuming, I'm glad i was able to pass them and soon will be starting my junior year! I'm nervous but very excited none-the-less.  Classes will be harder and my extra curricular activities will be crazier than ever, but I'm ready to take the challenge that lies before me!


These past months have been filled with lazy days and summer vacays.  While I've only been to the beach and a few day outings, I did however get to go with a school group to California for a medical conference.  The atmosphere, energy, clothing, and overall appeal was wonderful! Although it was quite different than I had anticipated, it was still beautiful and inspiring. Below I have posted a couple of site seeing photos.  I hope you enjoy!  


IMG_5154
{Airplane row - our flight was full!}
IMG_5160
{the view across from our hotel}
IMG_5175IMG_5176
{The cheesecake factory was to die for! Godiva Chocolate cheesecake = yummie!}
IMG_5181
{The one picture i had taken of myself}
IMG_5183
{You can't go to California without visiting Hollister!}
IMG_5209IMG_5229
{Mango smoothie after singing karaoke}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!