this and that

{Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”} - Hebrews 13:5

Today, we are headed to west virginia in hopes of celebrating my dad's birthday and getting away from reality for a while.  We really don't have plans other than hopping from flea markets to festivals.  I am more than excited to get away and hopefully come across some unique finds. I won't be back for a couple days though so please bear with me and hopefully a post will be soon to come with photos from the trip!

I chose to wear this outfit because when traveling I like to be comfortable.  The lightweight, almost see-through shirt is wonderful on a hot, summer day like this and these shorts...ah..perfect!  The stretch and no wrinkle aspect is perfect for sleeping on the way to our destination.  What do you like to wear when traveling?

IMG_5392IMG_5394IMG_5396IMG_5399IMG_5402IMG_5403IMG_5413IMG_5426IMG_5393
IMG_5416
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger via Goodwill
Shoes: American Eagle via TJ Maxx
Jewelry: Candies (Khols)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!