my favorite store in the whole wide world

{Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come.}
Revelation


After months and months of waiting, I finally was able to go and get my license!  After achieving the fearsome task of doing the driving test {not to mention with a stuffy officer in the passanger seat}, I headed straight for my favorite store!  Goodwill. Goodwill. Goodwill.  I must admit I spent half my measly paycheck in that glorious store! I came out with 11 great pieces for a mear $43.  I don't know about you, but this is the only store I can get that many items for such a small price! 


Goodwill is a great store to find basic and vintage clothes in.  This is why i have to say it is "my favorite store in the whole wide world."  Even though many see it as a low end store used for doanting to the poor or getting a tax-write-off, i like to view it as my own unique boutique.  Over half my closet is stocked with goods from there and I am proud to say that I've gotten designer brands on the cheap!  So step inside your local Goodwill...you never know what you'll discover beneath the grandma sweaters and ragged t-shirts!


Here is a sneak peak at some of my finds:
IMG_5344


IMG_5352  IMG_5362

IMG_5368  IMG_5369


IMG_5364  IMG_5365

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!