fly, fly away

{I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
- Matthew 25:35

Fly away to meetings that is!  This week/weekend, I will be traveling and as much as I wish I could, I won't be able to post. I'll be sure to catch up with all of you when I get back though!  Have a blessed weekend!

In the meantime, I would greatly appreciate it if ya'll would check out my site.  At the end of this month, my youth group and I will be participating in the 30 hour famine to help starving children in the horn of Africa.  I would greatly appreciate it if you checked out http://www.30hourfamine.org/ to learn a little bit more about this cause.

I will be posting more about what the 30 hour famine is when I get back from traveling!

30 hr famine

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!