i'm back!

{The Lord will keep you from all harm-he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.} - Psalm 121:7-8

It feels so good to be back in the comfort of my home!  I had a great trip and I gained a lot of valuable information while I was there.

Our trip consisted of 13 people and we attended the DECA state competition.  For those wondering what DECA is, it is a marketing club that allows students to attend competitions and test their skills against others.  It is nationally recognized  and supported through seminars and events.  A few sponsors include Target , Foot Locker, etc.  We had so much fun and all of us earned proficiency in our events.  There are 6 of us that could attend nationals because we placed top 10 (that's me!  I placed 5th in my event!).

Here are a few pics I took over the weekend! Enjoy!

IMG_8391
IMG_8374IMG_8352IMG_8366
0302021323b_00010302021330a
IMG_8398

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!