a mountain escape

{Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.} - Philippians 3:12-14

This weekend, my family traveled to App State to see the Chris Lane Band & the Band Perry perform. Let me just say, my life is now complete! They both did such an amazing job, put on an amazing show, and sang my two favorite songs..what more could a girl ask for! We were able to get about 2 rows from the stage and getting to see Kimberly Perry that close & personal...wow. She is so beautiful. Both of the bands did a great job mixing old and new songs in with their music, allowing the crowd to get more involved. I loved the message that Kimberly gave before singing their title track "Pioneer." She said that no matter how dark, & cloudy things may get, we are the pioneers in our own lives and we have the power to get up and keep going. There is so much power within us {especially with the help of Christ} to be those role models, pursuers, and dreamers. Also, I absolutely LOVED one of their new songs "I'm a Keeper." Check it out, along with pictures from my weekend, below!



1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!! I love the band perry :D
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to leave your thoughts!