Sweet nothings

{Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her} - Ephesians 5:25


When I'm 80, I want you to love me like we're still 18. The way you look, listen, and completely understand me. I want that chase to never be compromised for a half pursuit. No matter how many wrinkles I acquire or silly words Ill speak,  I want to know that your love is true and pure and sweet. That unconditional gift of forgiveness and understanding will amaze me & you will never fail to surprise me. You'll take me from behind and whisper in my ear how much you care for me. The little things and sweet nothing's will mean the world to me. Ill never be able to thank you enough for the thousands of smiles you've given me. And the best part of this fairytale is that I know our children will have an amazing role model to look up to. 

I cannot wait for the day my soulmate 'woos' me over.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!