{13} awkward, tight, and a little pinch of fat

{If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness} - 1 John 1:9

You are probably wondering what in the world the title of this post means!  I chose this outfit to go eat lunch with a friend, who happens to be my previous boyfriend.{This is where the awkward part comes in!}  Eating lunch and reconnecting again was actually not as nerve racking as I had imagined, but it did have its awkward moments.  On to the tight part...have you noticed my pants? Whew! I felt like my butt was melted into them.  Normally my pants take a little sucking in to get on, but these...these were the jump up and down, lay on the bed, and pray that the button stays intact kind!  I scored these Delia's jeans at Goodwill about a year ago and I think the previous owner might of added a bit of elastic or something like that.  Finally, I felt like all of my pictures today made me look fat...maybe I just am getting a little chunkier {this would explain the pants}.  If I could of just pinched off a fat thigh or taken a bit off of my hips, I think these pictures would have been much more appealing! 

That's enough about self image though..I apolgize for my rant!  

IMG_7038IMG_7034
IMG_7030IMG_7035
Shirt: J Crew Outlet
Pants: Delia's via Goodwill
Shoes: Nine West Outlet
Jewelry: Betsey Johnson necklace/Premiere ring
Belt: mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!