{12} creative disaster

{For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.} 
 - Hebrews 4:12

Let me just say..my mom hated this outfit!  Personally, I love the contrast of different colors and the black/brown combo.  I've never been a fan of the 2 opposites together, but I think I'm finally coming around!  My mom, however, is not.  She was like a broken record that wouldn't stop skipping on "What are you wearing?"  According to her style advice, you don't wear those kind of shoes with that kind of skirt.  What do you think?  Do I need to get Stacy and Clinton to help me on my next brown and black combo?
IMG_6952IMG_6963
IMG_6964IMG_6956
Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: Evan Picone via Goodwill
Belt: Goodwill
Necklace: a little shop where my sis goes to school
Shoes: Nine West Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!