{15} unbalanced comfort

{All a person’s ways seem pure to them,
but motives are weighed by the Lord.
Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.}
- Proverbs 16: 2-3

I wanted to include the explanation that came with the verse above: 
There are different ways to fail to commit whatever we do to the Lord. Some people commit their work only superficially. They say the project is being done for the Lord, but in reality, they are doing it for themselves. Others give God temporary control of their interests, only to take control back the moment things stop going the way they expect. Still others commit a task fully to the Lord, but put forth no effort themselves, and then they wonder why they do not succeed. We must maintain a delicate balance — trusting God as if everything depended on him, while working as if everything depended on us.    {via}

Sometimes I want to just drop everything and go soak up the sun.  Today was beautiful and I had the opportunity to do more shots than normal.  The sun's rays warmed my face as the gusting wind chilled my bare legs.  People kept asking me if I was cold today, but I actually wasn't.  The soft, cozy material of this sweater dress was perfect for today unbalanced weather situation.  With an added scarf, my neck was toasty and wedges boosted my legs a little closer to the sun!  Even though this outfit is one of my more "normal" ones, I'd have to say I like how it turned out.  I definitly can't wait to dress up "comfy"...it is going to be on repeat this week!


IMG_7068IMG_7065IMG_7052IMG_7045IMG_7043
Dress: Forever 21
Scarf: Forever 21
Flower Pin: Thirty One
Shoes: sister's

1 comment:

  1. My dear. You rock!! I LoVVVVVVVVe this look. The oversized striped sweater is just perfect. And the yellow scarf adds the perfect touch! (Plus, your poses are super fun). <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to leave your thoughts!