{14} playful proportions

{For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.}
- Matthew 6:14-15

Ive been saving this picture for a while now and couldn't decide what to say about it.  This is one of those outfits that you want to love, but somehow hate.  I initally loved the color combo and the adding of neutral tones.  I pulled the hue of peach from the chiffon ruffle shirt I'm wearing.  I thought the bright punchy skirt was playful, but still put together.  One of the things that troubled me all day was the elastic waistband of the shirt....when pulled down and tucked in, it created an eyesoar of a line across my hiney!  To fix this problem, I added the cardigan.  Before I left my house, I threw it on and took it off no telling how many times because I couldn't decide if the length was ok.  This is why I added the wedge..to pull in the color one more time and add height.   

---------------------------------

Do you think the proportions are right with this outfit? 

IMG_6969
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Loft via Goodwill
Cardigan: American Eagle
Shoes: Nine West via Belk

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!