Happy blogiversary!

{But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect}- 1 Peter 3:15

I can't believe it has already been a year since I started this little blog! I wanted to make this blog something special for not only myself, but for the viewers as well. In the first months, I was very apprehensive as to what readers would want, like, and become "repeat customers" to.  I knew right from the start that I wanted to include a verse that correlates with every post, but what else? As I began to write more and more, the keys pressing underneath my fingertips became more natural and I didn't have to think so hard about what I was going to write.  I've learned that this is blog is mine! I use it as a tool with my walk with Christ and it helps keep me on track during hard and joyous times. I can share anything with you lovely followers and I am so glad I can have the freedom to do so. Thank you for allowing me to spill my guts in times of need and talk about random gibberish whenever I feel lead.  I'm so glad I have found a way to impact others in my own way..in a way that pertains to my love of fashion. Thank you again lovelies!

IMG_0984

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!