Merry Christmas!!

{and she gave birth to her first born, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.} - Luke 2:7

It's finally here and it seems so unreal.  I can't believe that today is Jesus's birthday! I'm so thankful for God sending his son to be born in a manager...for allowing me to learn about the humbleness of Christ and seeing how  he endured more than I ever could bear.  I feel sometimes I take that powerful manger scene for granted. This new year, I hope I can make the feelings of Christmas last everyday and not just one season of the year. Christ is in Christmas, but he's also in my heart for me to enjoy all the time.

                                    ------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you have a blessed Christmas day!

IMG_0695IMG_0708IMG_0713IMG_0687
IMG_0428

Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Mom's (chopped by my gma!)
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Nine West Outlet
Belt: Mom's
Jewelry: Rugged Warehouse/Premiere 

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!