Life is a roller coaster

{God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.} - Psalm 46:1

IMG_7157
IMG_7154IMG_7152
IMG_7148

Life seems to keep taking lightning speed turns toward mountain high inclines. My roller coaster doesn't have stops nor does it give time for you to breath between one heart throbbing moment to the next. It seems like I chug to the top and then I just plummet right back down. My nice, shiny paint looks great to spectators marveling at the ride, but really, do they know what is happening inside? The weariness that I might lose traction or go to fast to realize where I'm headed.  It's all scary. It's all fun and games for them, but  it's pressure, pounding me to be better. When the llights go out and everyone escapes the carnival life, I'm left there...alone, solitary, confined. Nightime only brings thoughts to mind, but then the sun begins to beam upon my tracks, and the monotonous cycle continues. Twist, turn, think..

Shirt dress: not sure?
Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Rainboots: Rack Room Shoes
Belt: Chaps via Khols
Jewelry: necklace-beach store   ring/earings-christmas

2 comments:

  1. I'm love with your rainboots :D They're so pretty and original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! I'm a huge fan of new york so I just had to have these!

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to leave your thoughts!