{4-8}

{Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity} - 1 Timothy 4:12

I finally took time to pull together a post on this past weeks outfits.  I'll go ahead and say sorry for the pictures as they are snapshots throughout the week! 

1) I bought this floral spectacle while at Merlefest, a spring music festival, a couple years ago. This is one of my favorite sundresses to date because of the flattering fit and whimsical feel.  The ruched waist and the flowy bottom makes my midsection look so tiny!  If only all my dresses made me appear to have the perfect hourglass figure!
IMG_6409IMG_6413


2) This shirt is so comfy and perfect for a lazy day!  Even though I don't think leggings look the best on me, I incorporated them into this outfit to give it a relaxed feel.  I love outfits that look effortless and are comfortable...this was a winner in both categories!

IMG_6438

3) Rain, rain, go away, come back another day!  As you might assume, it was raining this day and droopy as ever.  When looking for the perfect jacket, I hope to find these three things: lightweight material, patterns, and warmth for the cool weather..this jacket contains all of these important aspects!  By wearing this jacket, I stayed high and dry between going to classes.  I also like to wear dresses on rain days because I don't have to worry about soaking pant legs!  Cowboy boots were the final touch to keep my feet cozy and free from mud.

IMG_6416IMG_6419

4) Smile! For picture day, I like to wear something formal and something that sums up my style.  This year, I decided to go with a more modest approach that included a business-like feel {although I'm not sure these heels are "business-casual"!} I wanted to add a pop of color and keep my makeup/hair light and airy.  Hopefully I will stand out among the sea of juniors in the annual!  

IMG_6429    IMG_6422

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!