autumn lovin'

                                     autumn  lovin
                                   {Giving thanks always and for everything to God the father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ}
                                                                                                 - Ephesians 5:20

Today, was sunny and beautiful so i decided to stick to those warm colors and play up my red and browns!  Autumn and spring are my two favorite seasons because of the changing of seasons and the incredible warm weather.  I tried something new today, tucking in my sweater with a skirt.  What do you think? I appreciate any feedback because i get my inspiration from several other bloggers!  Hope you have warm weather coming your way :)

                    { Wearing: New york & co. sweater, F21 belt, Express skirt, F21 scarf set}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!