beautiful butterflies

                                                IMG_3861
{If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.} - 1 John 1:6-7


I loved what Linley from dwelling and telling had to say about authenticity.  It really made me realize that blogs aren't something to hide behind, but a way to network and share your feelings with people who feel the same about fashion as you.  As I read her post {seen here} I noticed that I should be writing like I talk and not become or try to be something I'm not. Thanks Linley for the great advice!

                              IMG_3852IMG_3859IMG_3851
              {Wearing: dress via Ross, F21 scarf/accessories, Hue tights, Rack room shoe boots}

1 comment:

  1. love your colorful look today! ( and i'm so glad that my post helped you with blogging more as yourself - that's always a great thing! (:

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to leave your thoughts!