Your not alone

                                        IMG_3744
                        {Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.
         Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows}
                                                                                              - Luke 12:6-7


Ever have those days when you feel like mush and everything seems to bring you down? That's mine today.  Everytime i look at something I think something bad about myself or just can't get the "get-up-and-go" to do anything today.  As you can see, my outfit post for today is done on my mannequin just for this reason!  Everything I put on made me look fat..haha.  So, as I have a moody day, I'll keep the above verse in my mind.  God is always with me and he cares, even if I believe noone else does.  I am not alone, your not alone, God is with us.


          IMG_3737IMG_3740
                                            IMG_3742
                                          {Wearing: F21 green cardigan/necklace/floral top, converse skirt, fossil belt,
                                                          American Eagle tights, Rack room shoes cowboy boots}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!