Bum bum bum bum bummmm..

            IMG_3714IMG_3713

            IMG_3736IMG_3721
            IMG_3726IMG_3725
                                   {Be on your gaurd; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.}
                                                                                     - 1 Corinthians 16:13

Everytime I wear this jacket i feel like a drummer boy (or maybe its because my boyfriend tells me!)  Today, i felt in charge and ready to take on the world.  I was able to intern at a pharmacy over the past couple of days, trying to get in hours for school and whatnot, and the experience was enlightening.  I got to fill my first prescription and much more!  Even though I really enjoyed that, i had to wear a uniform of blah kakihs and a polo...not much for a girl who loves to mix things up. So, i decided it was the day to breakout this beauty. The colors and the structured shoulder makes it stand out to me.  This wonderful jacket came from my trip to New York this past summer. I was so excited when i found this in H&M because it was unique. 
            IMG_3724IMG_3723
                {Wearing: H&M jacket and blue tights, F21 red skirt, belk white blouse, American Eagle jewelry}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!