Double dose

                                      IMG_3810
                               {Come near to God and he will come near to you}  - James 4:8

Sorry for being a slacker and not posting lately! This week has been crazy busy and it's def. not going to get any better so today, i have a double dose post for you :)  The shoes above I secretly snatched from my sisters closet and I have been wearing them every chance I get.  They are so comfortable but also tall and awkard at the same time.  I wore this first combo to church and realized I had yet to wear this dress.  I had bought it while on a trip in Penn. and added a touch of my DIY skills with the jewels.  I love the sleeved on this dress and the flow it has.. great for bundling and the right accecories in the winter or free flowing in the summer.  What do you think about this look?

         IMG_3802IMG_3804

                                              IMG_3807
{Wearing:Tramp dress, khols cami, Hue tights, Dollhouse shoes couresty of Ross, Tommy Hillfiger coat}

Outfit #2
              IMG_3877IMG_3873

                                        IMG_3871
           {Wearing: F21 cardigan/shirt/accessories, Delias jeans, Dollhouse shoes}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!