ahhh!

{Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.} - Matthew 6:34

Back to school already? I can hardly believe school is less than a week away.  This summer has been great, even though it's been packed with working, sports, clubs, and vacations.  I'm glad I took on so much this summer, if I hadn't, I would of just sat at home watching movies all day! 

I can't wait to see what my schedule is going to be...precal., chemistry, honors med. science...ahhh! I find out on Tuesday and get to meet my teachers again.  Even though I should be worried about finishing my summer reading, all I can think about is what I'm going to wear!  My mom makes fun of me..."what a dilemma." 

Anyways, on to the outfit, I had to help my mom clean her classroom and prepare it for the little kid arrivals! I thought I would wear something light and airy..not to hot nor cold...and this was the perfect outfit.  I love the somewhat monochromatic scheme of blues and my purse and shoes are my all-time favorite {although I just realized you can't see them!} I will have to restyle these 2 pieces so you can see them sometime soon.
--------------------------------------------

IMG_5707IMG_5704
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Sweater: Petite Sophisticate via Goodwill
Shorts: Papaya
Shoes: Clark's Outlet
Bag: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!