down the drain

{He who has no rule over his own spirit is like a broken down city without a wall.}
 - Proverbs 25:28

...my money that is!  Today marks the beginning of tax free weekend and even though it's only friday, I have already spent my paycheck!  If you have read some of my posts, you may realize my love for sales/bargins.  I am the queen of cheapness and I love a great find!  

For the first time, I am typing on my OWN computer! How exciting is this?  More posts will be coming your way because of this great deal I scored today.  I am super excited and I will be uploading plenty of outfit posts soon enough,but until then here is a picture of Kim Kardashian's closet.  This would be amazing! 


 I would love your input on what kind of outfits or tutorials you would like to see.  Please feel free to email me!  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!