easy, breezy, beautiful...

{Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised}
- Proverbs 31:30

This past weekend, I made a stop at the local walmart and picked up the new Covergirl smoky shadow blast in silver sky.  I was very eager to try this product becuase I can never get the coverage or color right by myself.  This product was very easy to use and it applied easily...the only drawback I had was the liner portion beacause I had to do several layers for it to show up.  Overall though, I rate this a 6-7 out of 10.   I think I might try the lighter shades next time..I believe this dark shade would look great with brunette hair!

IMG_5689
{I think I look a bit like a clown with the pink lipstick}
IMG_5690IMG_5691

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!