movin' time

{Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned}  - Romans 5:12


I apologize for the lack of posts the past couple of days!  I had to go help my sister move into college for her sophomore year becuase without me..well, let's just say she couldn't get dressed decently! I had to help her pick out some outfits to take and choose which staples to throw in at the last second.  The one thing my sister doesn't need my help on is shoes! She is a shoe queen {for me, pocketbooks are my love} that cannot bear to leave one pair at home, so we had to pack all of them.  After the clothes were hung up one by one, my mom and I decorated the room to perfection!  Her colors of pink and brown were carried out through the whole room {including pens, staplers, q-tips...you name it, it was pink!}  She also chose a wood-sey pattern to help pull in her personal style and the other colors together.  Have a look at the photos below and see how we did!

SAM_0127
SAM_0137SAM_0143
SAM_0153

I wanted to also give a shoutout to lets talk trunk.  These ladies are adorable and their blog is very relatable with outfit, DIY, and fitness posts. Go check them out!

SAM_0147
{Final shot of us being goofy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!