watercolor vintage

IMG_5657

{For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ}
-Titus 2:11-13

All week I've been in practice clothes gearing up for the first football game..cheering for the players that is!  When I finally had the chance to dress up a little, I was so glad.  The outcome of a little brainstorming was an outfit made of discount stores and hand-me-downs. I recently scored this $5.99 vest-top-amazing-ness at rugged warehouse and the shirt is from Goodwill. My sister's shorts {now mine} complete the outfit perfectly!   I love the mix of neutral colors with punches of mustard and purple.  I can see myself remixing this vest in the near future!

---------------------------------

Have you remixed any of your favorite pieces lately?
IMG_5661IMG_5663
IMG_5674IMG_5666
Shirt: The Limited
Vest: New York and Co.
Shorts: Sis's
Shoes: Nine West
Jewelry: Forever21
Belt: mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!