{2} new year's eve?

{He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end} - Ecclesiastes 3:11

When I walked up the stairs this morning, the first thing my mom said was "is it new year's eve already?!"  I know the sparkle look is a bit overwhelming at first, but I do have to say I love it!  I went for a "grunge-y" look today with the cargo pants and all...obviously my mother didn't get the memo!  Normally, i would have put on a cute, spunky dress for the first week of school, but since I dress how I feel, I felt this outfit should have a "hello, i'm bloated" theme with moodiness to accessorize.   Who says you can't be fashionable when you feel 10 lbs. fatter? 

As Tim Gunn would say: "Make it work!"

IMG_5852
IMG_5849IMG_5842

Top: Express via Rugged Warehouse
Pants: Gap outlet
Shoes: New Directions via Belk
Necklace: Express via Rugged Warehouse
Bangles: Khols

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to leave your thoughts!